Summer pillows and no sew project...sign me up!!
I was looking for some really cute outdoor pillows that look just like my favorite Lilly Pulitzer designs. After some research, I found a way to recreate those amazing pillows and it's so simple!
Ready?! Follow the instructions below:
1. Lilly Pulitzer Shower Curtain
2. 3 to 4 Pillows *You can use some around the house if you have them*
4. Fun trim such as Pom Pom Trim
5. Hot Glue Sticks
6. Hot Glue Gun
1. Go to either Ebay or Amazon and look up Lilly Pulitzer shower curtain. You want to use a shower curtain so they are water proof. I found some really good deals on Ebay. I have linked an example here.
1. Go to either eBay, Amazon or even Pottery Barn and look up Lilly Pulitzer shower curtain. You want to use a shower curtain so they are water proof. I found some really good deals on eBay. I have linked an example here from Amazon.
2. Gather 3 to 4 pillows to cover. This project should make between 3 to 4 pillows. Another tip is if you have pillows around the house you are not using, you can reuse those. (See I told you this was easy and cheap!)
3. Next you will measure the pillows and cut the shower curtain with enough material to cover the pillow. You will use clear fabric glue to adhere the material to the pillow.
4. Let the fabric glue dry. Once the glue is dry, you can add fringe or even pom pom trim to make it fun!! You will want to use hot glue for any kind of fun trim!