That was out of my budget, so here’s how I did it!
- Hot glue gun
- White outdoor spray paint (rustoleum high gloss)
- Any color umbrella of your choice
- White fringe trim (Amazon 8” trim) polyester is best for outdoor use
- Remove top cap from umbrella (I found this specific umbrella on overstock. The color is “berry” pink)
- Remove umbrella fabric and set onto a flat surface.
- Using a hot glue gun or fabric glue, apply fringe to umbrella edge in 12” sections. I like hot glue because it dries quickly. If you use fabric glue, you’ll want to use clothespins to hold the trim to the umbrella fabric while it dries.
Once finished, I sprayed the pole and top cap white!
You can glue a finial to the umbrella top cap for fun and you can also add white piping trim to the umbrella top flap!