Fall is right around the corner and I have a gorgeous but quick, fun fall project for you!
These peachy velvet pumpkins with a golden stem will add a touch of elegance and fall all in one on any table!
- 12” Circle cut fabric of your choice (I used a peach stretch velvet fabric which I linked above)
- 1 Cup dried rice or beans
- Polyester fill
- Needle and thread
- Pumpkin stem or stick
- Hot glue
- Lay out your fabric circle.
- Stitch around outer edge and pull together to bunch fabric.
- Pour beans or rice into bottom, stuff with poly fill to desired shape.
- Tie off thread.
- Hot glue your stem or stick.
Have fun by painting your stem or using different textures or printed fabrics!