Whether you are a pumpkin, apple spice or even plain old fashion coffee fan, there is something about coffee in the fall! Visiting our favorite coffee shops can get pricey as well as time consuming(hello the lines!!).
Which is why today, I am going to show you how to set yourself up with your very own Fall Coffee Bar. Having a Starbucks bar in the lounge makes me feel like a princess.
Everything on the list can be found on Amazon which I have linked below making it easy and a fast set up.
Coffee Bar Shopping List:
1. Barista Pro Espresso Machine
2. Milk Frother Handheld (Battery Operated)
3. Stainless Steel Coffee Stirrers Swizzle Sticks
4. Starbucks Variety Syrup (4 Pack)
5. Starbucks Reusable Travel To Go Coffee Cup( Grande Size)
7. Farmhouse Coffee Sign Wall Decor
How you set up your Fall Coffee Bar is endless. The way I lay mine out is to make sure not only is it eye pleasing but all my supplies are right at my fingertips. For a fun look, add the Starbuck stickers to your Barista Pro Espresso Machine! They are easily removed if you change your mind.
Pumpkin Foam Recipe
- 1/4 cup light cream
- 1 full pump of any pumpkin flavored syrup
- Dash of cinnamon and nutmeg
- Steam above ingredients with a frother or hand frother